Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: July 15, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Digital Logic Ltd Web Shop.
Unless another return policy is indicated on the item, the following terms are applicable for any Products that You purchased with Us.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Digital Logic Ltd, Nemanjina 57 A, Pozarevac, Serbia.
- Products refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Digital Logic Ltd Web Shop, accessible from https://webshop.d-logic.net
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
All products covered under this Standard Return Policy are backed by a 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so. You are welcome to return the purchased Product to Us and ask for AN EXCHANGE OR A REFUND.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Products or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the Product delivered.
To exercise Your right of cancellation, You have to inform Us of your decision using a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by submitting the online Warranty Claim Form.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Products. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order.
Non-refundable expenses include:
- Original shipping
- Return shipping
- Import tax (if applicable)
Conditions for Returns
For the Products to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Products were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Products are in the original packaging with cables, accessories, and documentation.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only Products covered by the Product Warranty may be refunded. Unfortunately, This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Products Return Procedure
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Products to Us.
After you submit the Product returning request through the Warranty Claim Form, you will receive an email with further instructions, including the nearest address for returning the Products.
We cannot be held responsible for Products damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Products or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions on our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org