Buy NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N USB Stick OEM + 5 ISO14443 Contactless 1k Cards / Key fobs - LibNFC supported
Buy NFC RFID Reader Writer - DL533N CS + 5 ISO14443 Contactless 1k Cards / Key fobs - LibNFC supported
The DL533N CS device enables reading and writing of NFC cards and tags as well as NFC P2P communication.Device is produced by Digital Logic LTD. It is build upon the NXP PN533 chip according to manufacturers recommendations and guidelines. NXP's PN533 supports the full range of the NFC Forum specifications and standards.This product is fully supported by the open source library LibNFC, which makes it a good starting point for development of NFC applications on various platforms.Using LibNFC libraries and examples is well explained on LibNFC community and forums.LibNFC is open source project, has a big community and is developed continuously.
- Buy 5 for €43.46 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for €41.89 each and save 7%
- Buy 25 for €40.09 each and save 11%
- Buy 50 for €38.33 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for €36.64 each and save 18%
SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for PCM1.1 SAM cards – ideal for storing keys in the most secure manner and for performing secure cryptography operations. (Optional)
- Read NFC-Tags: Read contents of NFC-tags like most of MIFARE® cards, FeliCa, Topaz.
- Write NFC-Tags: Write contents to NFC-Tags (URLs, SMS, Phone No, vCards, MIME types…).
- Card emulation: Emulate Type 2 and Type 4 NFC tags, which can be read by other NFC-devices.P2P communication: Use the device for active NFC-based P2P communication to transfer data between NFC capable devices.
Using compiled driver you can further explore LibNFC C API and continue developing your own software.
On Windows platform you can use the official NXP Drivers for the PN533 based products.
NOTICE: Does not support software developed for the uFR Series of devices.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE®.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443B.
- Supports MIFARE Classic® 1 KB or MIFARE Classic® 4 KB emulation encryption in Reader/Writer mode and MIFARE® higher transfer speed communication at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports contactless communication according to the FeliCa protocol at 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s.
- Supports NFC P2P communication.
- Large community (LibNFC) support.
- Reader dimensions (95 x 63 x 11 mm), convenient for everyday use.