NFC Forum Type 2 Tag compliant IC - to be used with NFC enabled devices according to NFC Forum technical specifications, according to NFC Forum recommendations or Proximity Coupling Devices (PCD), according to ISO/IEC 14443A. The communication layer (RF Interface) complies to parts 2 and 3 of the ISO/IEC 14443A standard. The NTAG203 is primarily designed for NFC Forum Type 2 Tag applications (i.e. Smart Advertisement, connection handover, Bluetooth simple pairing, WiFi Protected set-up, call request, SMS, goods and device authentication and others).
RF Interface (ISO/IEC 14443A)
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Operating distance: up to 100 mm (depending on field strength and antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Fast data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- True anticollision
- 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- 168 bytes of total memory, divided in 42 pages (4 bytes each)
- 144 bytes of user r/w memory area, divided in 36 pages (4 bytes each)
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 64 bytes
- Field programmable read-only locking function per block
- 32-bit user definable One-Time Programmable (OTP) area
- 16-bit counter
- Data retention of 5 years
- Write endurance 10000 cycles
NFC Forum Tag 2 Type compliance
NTAG203 IC provides full compliance to the NFC Forum Tag 2 Type technical specification and enables NDEF data structure configurations.
- Anti-cloning support by unique 7-byte serial number for each device
- 32-bit user programmable OTP area
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 512 bits
- Read-only locking per block for rest of memory
We ship all our devices worldwide via registered airmail service.
Average delivery time for registered airmail service is 7-20 working days.
Average delivery time using registered airmail service varies from country to country and greatly depends from Customs policies and Customs regulations.
We also offer DHL Express Worldwide shipping for the additional price of 19€.
Average delivery time for DHL Express is 2-6 working days.
Customs duties & taxes
Buyers are responsible for eventual Customs taxes and import duties.
We accept returns by up to 30 days from the day of the delivery.
All item must be returned in perfect condition and undamaged.
Buyers pay for the return shipping and handling expenses.
Please contact us before returning the item.
Refund will be applied as soon as all the content is inspected for functionality and condition.
D-Logic is a manufacturer of electronic devices with 13-years long tradition in production of electronic devices and RFID tools.
We produce electronic devices for Access control, Time and Work Attendance, RFID card programming and development tools, Public transportation terminals, Bus ticketing systems, Vehicle tracking systems, Bus info displays, Electronic voting systems, Active RFID tags and much more.
Free software and SDK are included in every purchase of our devices.
All products are highly customizable and our Research & Development department will find the right solution for each customer's specific needs and demands.
Please contact us if you have any questions or doubts regarding the device or implementation.
All questions will be answered by our support team within 24 hours on workdays except Sundays.