MIFARE DESFire® EV1 8k Cards
- Buy 200 for €2.34 each and save 15%
- Buy 500 for €2.20 each and save 20%
- Buy 1000 for €2.06 each and save 25%
- Buy 2000 for €2.01 each and save 27%
- Buy 5000 for €1.95 each and save 29%
MIFARE DESFire® EV1 8k Cards - RFID 13.56MHz ISO14443 ISO7816-4 AES 3DES
MIFARE DESFire® EV1 is based on open global standards for both air interface and cryptographic methods. It is compliant with all 4 levels of ISO/IEC 14443A and uses optional ISO/IEC 7816-4 commands. MIFARE DESFire® EV1 delivers the perfect balance of speed, performance, and cost-efficiency. Its open concept allows future seamless integration of other ticketing media such as smart paper tickets, key fobs, and mobile ticketing based on Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. It is also fully compatible with the existing MIFARE® reader hardware platform. MIFARE DESFire® EV1 is your ticket to contactless systems worldwide.
RF interface: ISO/IEC 14443 Type A
- Contactless transmission of data and powered by the RF-field (no battery needed)
- Operating distance: up to 100 mm (depending on power provided by the PCD and antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Fast data transfer: 106 kbit/s, 212 kbit/s, 424 kbit/s, 848 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16/32 bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- True deterministic anticollision
- 7 bytes unique identifier (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3 and option for random ID)
- Uses ISO/IEC 14443-4 protocol
ISO/IEC 7816 compatibility
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-3 APDU message structure
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘A4’ for SELECT FILE
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘B0’ for READ BINARY
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘D6’ for UPDATE BINARY
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘B2’ for READ RECORDS
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘E2’ for APPEND RECORD
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘84’ for GET CHALLENGE
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘88’ for INTERNAL AUTHENTICATE
- Supports ISO/IEC 7816-4 INS code ‘82’ for EXTERNAL AUTHENTICATE
- 8 kB NV-Memory
- Data retention of 10 years
- Write endurance typical 500 000 cycles
- Flexible file system
- Up to 28 applications simultaneously on one PICC
- Up to 32 files in each application (standard data file, back-up data file, value file, linear record file, and cyclic record file)
- The file size is determined during the creation
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL4+ (Hardware and Software)
- Unique 7 bytes serial number for each device
- Optional "RANDOM" ID for enhancing security and privacy
- Mutual three pass authentication
- Mutual authentication according to ISO/IEC 7816-4
- 1 card master key and up to 14 keys per application
- Hardware DES using 56/112/168-bit keys featuring key version, data authenticity by 8-byte CMAC
- Hardware AES using 128-bit keys featuring key version, data authenticity by 8-byte CMAC
- Data encryption on RF-channel
- Authentication on application level
- Hardware exception sensors
- Self-securing file system
- Backward compatibility to MF3ICD40: 4 bytes MAC, CRC 16
- Transaction oriented automatic anti-tear mechanism
- Configurable ATS information for card personalization
- Backward compatibility mode to MF3ICD40
- Optional high input capacitance (70pF) for small form factor design (MF3ICDH 21/41/81)
- Advanced public transportation schema
- Highly secure access management
- Closed-loop e-payment scheme
- Event ticketing
- eGovernment applications
We accept PayPal, 2Checkout, Credit cards, TransferWise, Payoneer, and International Bank Transfers. Payment should be made within 7 days of making the order.
Shipping and delivery
The buyer can choose between two available shipping services:
- Free shipping
- DHL Express
Free shipping - registered airmail service. The average delivery time for registered international airmail is 15-30 working days.
DHL Express - Expedited international shipping service at an additional cost of $26 (22 EUR). The average delivery time for DHL Express is 3-7 business days.
All other seller-buyer relationships not defined in this ad are covered by our Shipping Policy.
Free Shipping includes a registered airmail service sent by the Serbian Post. The parcel gets an international tracking number in a format consisting of 2 letters, followed by 5-9 numbers and ending with 2 letters.
Due to the different standards of the tracking number in some countries, the initial tracking number may be replaced with a new one when the package arrives in that country.
Changing the tracking number is common for U.S. shipping addresses due to the USPS standard for tracking mail numbers. If you have trouble tracking a package after it arrives in the U.S., we recommend that you contact your local USPS mail office and request a new tracking number.
* Business days include days from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are considered weekend days.
** Delivery time does not include unplanned delays caused by national holidays, customs delays, force majeure events, etc. relating to all transit countries.
Customs duties & taxes
The buyer is responsible for all possible customs duties, import costs, and local taxes and fees.
We accept returns up to 30 days from the date of delivery.
The item has to be returned in perfect condition and undamaged with all included accessories (cards, tags, cables, etc.).
Please contact us before returning items.
All other seller-buyer relationships not defined in this ad are covered by our Return & Refund Policy.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the device or its implementation. Our support team will answer all questions within 48 hours on weekdays except weekends.